6/18/11

Warning: Molten glue hurts!



I get in these moods were I just want to create something. I usually start going through my closet trying to figure out what I can do to ether alter a piece of clothing or make something completely new out of it. Now this doesn't always work out in my favor. I've experimented with a couple of t-shirts that I intended to make beautiful but ended up with a mutilated mess. But do I let this get me down? To that I say nay! Albert Einstein once said

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new".

Can I get an Amen! If I can take a shirt (that I will probably never wear again mind you) and figure out how to make it into something like a headband (that I will more then likely wear all the time) that my friend is so fulfilling to me. SO tonight I am going to get my creative juices flowing. I am going make a belt/headband using just three materials:

-2 sheets of felt
-a spool of ribbon
-hot glue gun

This idea comes from a blog I found using StumbleUpon.com. The link below will show you how to make one for yourself.



Voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment