6/17/11

The Lazy Man's Cookies



Cake Mix Cookies
Easiest cookies on the face of the earth!!! I love to bake but if I don't feel like getting super fancy I make these super easy treats.

Ingredients


2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 - 18.25 ounce box of any cake mix

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees



add cake mix, eggs, and oil in a large mixing bowl.


Roll dough into 1 inch balls. The dough doesn't spread very far but they should be at these 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-13 min. Remove from pan and cool on wire cooling racks.


Enjoyed mine with an ice cold glass of ....water
(Lactose intolerance sucks) in my Kate and William royal wedding mug. OooOOOoh yeah!!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I need to make some of those :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cookies make a quick and tasty treat for dessert or to take visiting teaching. Thanks for the tip! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete