6/15/11

Home is where the heart is


hahaha This is a little shout out to my girl Katherine Young. Just a little puzzle to get your brain going in the morning.
Man do I miss Maryland!

And now for some things I wish I had in my life right now.



Ocean City, where the beaches are gross but the caramel corn is delicious!


maryland_023p.jpg


Assateague's where it's at! The beaches are less crowded and there's ponies!!














I really wish I could take my baby bro to the Salisbury Zoo. I miss my Monka Man!


Looks gross right? But let me tell you, I have got a craving for some good Maryland Crab something serious.












Most of all I'm missing the fam. July 23 can't come soon enough!




1 comment:

  1. Miss and love you too little buddy! I was getting the feeling that you were getting a little homesick. Adam would love you to take him to the zoo. He loves the swings and the monkeys. Ocean City beaches are ok, just crowded. They have the Boardwalk, rides, and yummy food, though. See you in July!!!

    ReplyDelete