6/15/11

In a journal you must write


So this blog is my answer to keeping a journal. Now don't you worry, it is not a "my life sucks" therapy session or even a "who's hotter Edward or Jacob?" fest, though Jacob is not that bad to look at. just sayin'. BUT keeping a journal like that has never really worked out for me in the past. As a kid the only reason I even owned a journal was because I would get sucked into the beauty of the sparkly My Little Pony cover. Oh the many promises I made to my mother, that I would write in it every night. psht right! That lasted like a week and then it would get stuffed in a closet or under my bed, never to be seen again. UNTIL a magical thing happened. About a year ago I found at least 10 of these journals with about a page filled out in each. I then wished I had written down some more of the shenanigans I had gotten into or even my hopes and dreams so I could remember what I was like as a youngling. My hope is that this blog will be a baby step into writing in a legit journal everyday!

1 comment: