6/19/11

Taylor Smiles: Happy Father's Day!


I love my dad! Here are just a few reason's why my Dad is so awesome!



pastedGraphic.pdfpastedGraphic_1.pdf


He taught me how to appreciate a good sports game.

He teaches me how to be independent and think for myself.

He's a great example in faith.


He's a great listener. I really miss are car rides to and from school.

He's always supported my big (sometimes unrealistic) dreams.

"Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes." ~Gloria Naylor
(or all the time)

This song always makes me cry. It's really touching. I'm so grateful that my dad is and always has been around to shape me into the women I am today. He makes me smile.
2,160 views | 0 com. | 3 fav.

    Happy Father's Day!

    1 comment:

    1. Thank you so much Taylor. I love you too. It is so easy to be your dad. It is a blessing I am grateful for each and every day. I miss you and I can't wait for you to get home so I can see that beautiful smile in person. - Dad

      ReplyDelete